1 in stock
Based on the classic fuzz design. As used by Jeff Beck, Jimmy Page and Eric Clapton in the mid-60’s and later made famous by Mick Ronson – guitarist for David Bowie. This pedal gives you plenty of sustain, and splat and crazy fuzz character to impress even the hardest of fuzz critics.
Simple controls for Volume and Attack (Fuzz) plus a gate switch to go from classic gated fuzz to a more open sound for clean up control with guitars volume knob.
- Three vintage gain/leakage selected germanium transistors.
- Vintage style Turret board construction
- Carbon Composite Resistors
- Durable powder coated finish.
- Highest quality components matching and construction.
- Fast action DPDT true bypass foot switch.
- Modern D.C power jack (Boss style isolated only)