1 in stock
This is the Astron Fuzz. Based on the Astro tone Fuzz from the late 60’s.
This pedal rides the lines between vintage overdrive and fuzz. Never over the top on its own but when added to a Slightly driven tube amp it really is a tone to behold.
This pedal uses the original Fairchild transistors found in the vintage unit. The Vintage epoxy large dot 2n3566 adds the mojo to the sound plus a few small mods to thicken the bottom end when the tone is rolled back.
For the Fuzz lover that likes clarity and bite this is the tone.
I’m only doing 10 of these so grab one while you can.
- Durable powder coated finish.
- Handmade In Melbourne Australia
- Highest quality components matching and construction.
- Fast action highest quality true bypass foot switch.
- Carbon resistors
- 2 Original 1960’s 2n3566 transistors
- WIMA capacitors